- When listing your house for sale your top goal will be to get the home sold for the best price possible!
- There are many small projects that you can do to ensure this happens!
- Your real estate agent will have a list of specific suggestions for getting your house ready for market and is a great resource for finding local contractors who can help!
Consider Adding to the KCM Checklist:
- Start uncluttering months in advance of listing. Lived in your house for more than a few years? The amount of “accumulated stuff” is amazing. Don’t wait until after the listing appointment to start the process of tossing and donating.
- Get a home inspection done about 30 days prior to listing. Fix what needs to be fixed and share the report (and repairs) with potential buyers.
Houses that are listed at the right price and are ready for the market usually sell faster than the messy overpriced competition. Sellers have complete control of the presentation and pricing of their properties.
Need more information or a list of local contractors Call/Txt