Remember not all the gifts for Christmas or whatever holiday you may be celebrating will be gift-wrapped!
© kathy s koops 2023
It can be overwhelming trying to purchase, pack, and enjoy the holiday season. And while I (we) stress over what to buy for this person or coworker….it’s time to take a breath and remember the little “gifts” that surround us every day.
- Ignoring the electronic device in your hand
- Touching base with friends and neighbors
- A smile
- A hug
- A thank you
- A ride
- A helping hand to somebody trying to carry too much through a busy mall or parking lot
- Little kids giggling in the store
- Cards with pictures of people we know and love
- Short lines at the grocery store
- Safe roads for traveling to family and friends
- A parking space within 200 yards of the mall
- A simple dinner with loved ones
- Good health
Whatever holidays you may be celebrating may all your wishes come true!