The weather is finally starting to warm up and it’s time to check out the Greater Cincinnati Farmers’ Market Guide for 2023.
Enjoy getting out of the house and maybe seeing some of your neighbors.
(Please check links for detailed information about actual dates and times)
– Kingswood Park, 4188 Erwin Simpson Road. Deerfield Township
-Village Green Farmers Market. Fairfield
Elder Street between Race and Elm Streets, Over-the-Rhine (open year-round). Findlay Market –
– Lettuce Eat Well Farmer’s Market on Cincinnati’s West Side Harvest Home Park, 3961 North Bend Road, Cheviot, Winter market, and a few summer market days at Cheviot United Methodist Church, 3820 Westwood Northern Blvd., Cheviot. Harvest Home Park
– Hyde Park Square. Hyde Park
– corner of Sycamore and Main Streets, Lebanon. Lebanon
– Dawson Road between Miami and Maple Ave., downtown Madeira. Madeira
At the Corner of State Route 128 & Ferry Street. In the Heart of Miamitown – across from the Miami Savings Bank. Miamitown–
– Milford Shopping Center, 1025 Lila Ave. Milford
– Montgomery Elementary School, 9609 Montgomery Road. Montgomery
– 3950 Round Bottom Rd. Cincinnati, Ohio 45244. Newton Farm Market
– 4222 Hamilton Avenue. Northside
If I missed your favorite – please send me the details or the link.