Spring has sprung and it’s time to check out the Greater Cincinnati Farmers’ Market Guide for 2021.
Source: Photo by Kindel Media from Pexels
Many of the local markets have adapted to health concerns and opened pre-order drive-through options.
(Please check links for detailed information about actual dates and times as vendors adjust to COVID-19 social distancing requirements.)
– Kingswood Park, 4188 Erwin Simpson Road. Deerfield Township
-Village Green Farmers Market. Fairfield
Elder Street between Race and Elm streets, Over-the-Rhine (open year-round). Findlay Market –
– Lettuce Eat Well Farmer’s Market on Cincinnati’s West Side Harvest Home Park, 3961 North Bend Road, Cheviot, Winter market, and a few summer market days at Cheviot United Methodist Church, 3820 Westwood Northern Blvd., Cheviot. Harvest Home Park
– Hyde Park Square. Hyde Park
– corner of Sycamore and Main streets, Lebanon. Lebanon
– Dawson Road between Miami and Maple Aves., downtown Madeira. Madeira
At the Corner of State Route 128 & Ferry Street. In the Heart of Miamitown – across from the Miami Savings Bank. Miamitown–
– Milford Shopping Center, 1025 Lila Ave. Milford
– Montgomery Elementary School, 9609 Montgomery Road. Montgomery
– 3950 Round Bottom Rd. Cincinnati, Ohio 45244. Newton Farm Market
– 4222 Hamilton Avenue. Northside
If I missed your favorite – please send me the details or the link.