Have ever wondered if staging impacts the sale of your home?
Keeping Current Matters makes it very clear how staging impacts the bottom line of your real estate sale:
The Impact Staging Your Home Has On Your Sale Price
- The National Association of Realtors surveyed their members & released the findings of their Profile of Home Staging.
- 62% of seller’s agents say that staging a home decreases the amount of time a home spends on the market.
- 50% of staged homes saw a 1-10% increase in dollar-value offers from buyers.
- 77% of buyer’s agents said staging made it easier for buyers to visualize the home as their own.
- The top rooms to stage in order to attract more buyers are the living room, master bedroom, kitchen, and dining room.