It’s the time of year when “us locals” start buying and enjoying locally grown produce and flowers.
The 2018 guide to greater Cincinnati’s Farmers’ Market is available below.
(Please check each market for dates and times)
in Anderson Township, Anderson Station, 7850 Five Mile Road. Anderson Farmers Market
– College Hill Presbyterian Church parking lot, 5742 Hamilton Ave. College Hil l
– Kingswood Park, 4188 Erwin Simpson Road. Deerfield Township
-Village Green Farmers Market. Fairfield
Elder Street between Race and Elm streets, Over-the-Rhine (open year-round). Findlay Market –
-1295 U.S. 22 & 3, Maineville, OH 45039 Fosters Farms
– Lettuce Eat Well Farmer’s Market on Cincinnati’s West Side Harvest Home Park, 3961 North Bend Road, Cheviot, Winter market and a few summer market days at Cheviot United Methodist Church, 3820 Westwood Northern Blvd., Cheviot. Harvest Home Park
– Hyde Park Square. Hyde Park
– corner of Sycamore and Main streets, Lebanon. Lebanon
Lunken Airport Farmers’ Market.
– Dawson Road between Miami and Maple Aves., downtown Madeira. Madeira
6370 Mason Montgomery Rd at Mason Middle Scho0l Mason Farmers’ Market –
At the Corner of State Route 128 & Ferry Street. In the Heart of Miamitown – across from the Miami Savings Bank. Miamitown–
– Milford Shopping Center, 1025 Lila Ave. Milford
– Montgomery Elementary School, 9609 Montgomery Road. Montgomery
– 3950 Round Bottom Rd. Cincinnati, Ohio 45244. Newton Farm Market
– 4222 Hamilton Avenue. Northside
– West Chester Farmers & Artisan Home Producers Market- Center Point Drive and Union Center Boulevard. West Chester
If I missed your favorite – please send me the details or the link.