Some observations about the infographic:
- Expect moderately rising mortgage rates
- Even modest rate increases will push some potential buyers out of the housing market
- Very low risk of a housing crash for most cities but not out of the question in overheated markets
- Millennials buyers coming into the main home buying years but cannot guarantee they will fuel the future housing market
- Hopefully trending toward government deregulation
- So far, favorable results in stock market after elections
- Promised corporate tax cuts and other economies could ignite the economy and producing jobs which in turn pushes more buyers (versus renters) into the housing market.