It’s that time of year when “the locals” start looking to buy locally grown produce and flowers from Farmers’ Markets in and around Cincinnati.
(Please check each market for dates and times)
- College Hill – College Hill Presbyterian Church parking lot, 5742 Hamilton Ave.
- Findlay Market –Elder Street between Race and Elm streets, Over-the-Rhine (open year-round).
- Harvest Home Park– Lettuce Eat Well Farmer’s Market on Cincinnati’s West Side Harvest Home Park, 3961 North Bend Road, Cheviot, Winter market and a few summer market days at Cheviot United Methodist Church, 3820 Westwood Northern Blvd., Cheviot
- Lebanon – corner of Sycamore and Main streets, Lebanon.
- Madeira – Dawson Road between Miami and Maple Aves., downtown Madeira..
- Mason– Mason Intermediate School 56, 6370 Mason Montgomery Road.
- Miamitown– At the Corner of State Route 128 & Ferry Street. In the Heart of Miamitown – across from the Miami Savings Bank.
- Milford– Milford Shopping Center, 1025 Lila Ave.
- Montgomery – Montgomery Elementary School, 9609 Montgomery Road.
(If I missed your favorite place-click here: firstname.lastname@example.org , provide the details and I’ll add the link to the list.)