It’s time for “freshness” in greater Cincinnati because the local “farmers’ markets” are open for business.
(If I missed your favorite place-just post the details in the comments or send me an email and I’ll add the link to the list.)
Let the healthy eating season begin!
Greater Cincinnati Area Farmers’ Markets:
- College Hill – College Hill Presbyterian Church parking lot, 5742 Hamilton Ave. 3-6:30 p.m. Thursday.
- Findlay Market, Elder Street between Race and Elm streets, Over-the-Rhine (open year-round). Tuesday – Sunday 513- 665-4839.
- 1st Baptist Church of Anderson Hills. Our location is 1674 Eight Mile Road, 2-6 pm Tuesday 513-474-9181
- Hamilton, Old Court House Square, Second and Court streets, Hamilton. 7 a.m.-noon, Saturday.
- Harvest Home Park– Lettuce Eat Well Farmer’s Market on Cincinnati’s West Side Harvest Home Park, 3961 North Bend Road, Cheviot, 3-7 p.m. Friday year-round from April-November. Winter market and a few summer market days at Cheviot United Methodist Church, 3820 Westwood Northern Blvd., Cheviot
- Hyde Park– Hyde Park Square June-end of September. May, October and November in U.S. Bank Parking lot, 3424 Edwards Road. 9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Sunday.
- Lebanon – corner of Sycamore and Main streets, Lebanon. 3-7 p.m.
- Lunken Airport, Kellogg and Wilmer Aves., East End 1:30 p.m.-dark Monday-Friday; 9 a.m.-dark Saturday and Sunday all summer
- Madeira – Dawson Road between Miami and Maple Aves., downtown Madeira. 3:30-7 p.m., Thursday. .
- Mason– Mason Intermediate School 56, 6370 Mason Montgomery Road, 8 a.m.-noon Saturdays.
- Miamitown- At the Corner of State Route 128 & Ferry Street. In the Heart of Miamitown – across from the Miami Savings Bank. Sundays 9 a.m.-1 p.m. May- October.
- Milford– Milford Shopping Center, 1025 Lila Ave, 10 until dark, Saturday and Wednesday.
- Montgomery, Montgomery Elementary School, 9609 Montgomery Road. 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Mount Washington – New Location- Plymouth and Beechmont, 3-7 p.m. Thursday. 513-232-5724.
- Oxford – Uptown, 7:30-noon on Saturday, Main and High Sts.
- West Chester – Center Point Drive and Union Center Boulevard, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.